Job title: Chief – Corporate & Regulatory Affairs (10-20 yrs)
Company: Xpert Conexions
Job description: Chief – Corporate & Regulatory Affairs
– Ensure compliance across different business lines.
– Assist in establishing policies and practices and develop and implement legal guidelines and protocols.
– Advise on a wide range of public policy issues, with a focus on state litigations and intellectual property to support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
– Manage the regulatory aspects of the company’s business, take proactive decisions, and recommend appropriate actions to the company’s leadership
– Work closely with and provide strategic and practical advice to cross functional stakeholders.
– Stay updated on relevant industry standards, laws, and regulations.
– Advise senior management on various matters such as legal rights and new and existing laws.
– Manage the organization’s intellectual property and structure agreements. Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts on behalf of the company.
– Conduct legal research and review the company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
– Experience working as a Public Policy leader and leading Regulatory affairs, preferably for a vertical on the verge of regulation.
– Knowledge and experience of working on Content/IP laws/Agreements.
– Experience in corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Deep knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
– Experience/education in law or journalism is a plus.
Location: Delhi – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 04:21:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!